Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ramblings of a Nut Case

The title of this post says it all. I feel like a nut case lately. I have so much going on that some days are just crazy. McKinlee is still in dance and Wyatt is playing Basketball right now. Between running them two to their different activities and keeping up with things at home, homework for Wyatt, school for me and wondering what I want to be when I grow up, I am drained some days. I am running out of time to get the National exam taken and get fully licensed. I'm so afraid that I won't be able to pass the exam and I will have wasted $500 for it for nothing. Not to mention the time and money spent in school. And then I still have to finish the course I'm taking now. Whew! I wish I could clone myself. Lol.
On a different note, my kids are both doing well. I am so lucky to have healthy kids. Other than the occasional colds and 24 hour bugs we haven't had any major illnesses. McKinlee is still a little spitfire and Wyatt is my calm, easy going little guy. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. It makes me so sad. I love every minute that I get to spend with them (although if you catch me on a bad day I may be saying the opposite). I hope that we get to make A LOT of good memories this year. That is one of my goals for this year. I have plenty of them and I hope I'm able to accomplish every single one of them (especially the one where I get to take a much needed vacation!)
I hope that everyone is able to cross things off of there list this year. I hope this is the best year ever for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment